After dealing with a flooded basement / garage, and rescuing boxes of rare chopper parts out of the wet abyss (a fuckin nightmare by the way!), I managed to spend some much needed quality time with Frank.
I got pretty much all of the painting done on this bad boy. I can't say I'm totally ecstatic with the results, but this bike is a rider and this style will do just fine for now. The flowers around the marker holes are my favorite part. The other designs were kind of a wing-it deal, but overall it's lookin funky!
Hopefully this week I can mount her up and wire in the tail light! This spring is gonna be exciting.
This beer is delcious.