STRANGE DAYS is a vintage motorcycle show, camp-out, races, live music festival, and all around party! This year's show, Strange Days 10, is unfortunately canceled for the time being due to all of the unforeseen circumstances that are out of our hands going on in this crazy world today. Stay tuned for updates on when the show will be rescheduled for.
Sunday, September 27, 2015
Thursday, September 24, 2015
Donnie was a gracious host, teacher, and AMCA buddy.
Have a cold one or 18 this weekend in his honor; or maybe some vodka and lemonade! Man the swap meets will never be the same.
Friday, September 18, 2015
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
CONCERTS IN YOUR AREA
TOUR DATESPAST DATES
Monday, September 7, 2015
WHAT IS THE GYPSY RUN?The East Coast Gypsy Run started in 2007. Inspired by the El Diablo Run a bunch of like minded east coast motorcyclists meet up on the interwebs and planned a traditional run. Being in possession of some of the finest real estate in the world we thought that we should share a bit of it.
WHAT IS A TRADITIONAL RUN?Simply put a traditional run is high milage and a metric ton of fun. While the modern run is essentially a forty mile coffee run with a lot of bolt on chrome compliments. A traditional run is riding, camping and a hell of a good party. A traditional run is geared toward the rider who feels out of place at a major rally or anywhere you find an excess of “Sons of Anarchy” patches.
WHO IS INVITED?Generally? Everyone. Specifically? You. As long as you have your shit together, enjoy being around like minded folks and like to ride.
WHAT TYPE OF BIKES WILL BE ON THE RUN?We tend towards older bikes of any make. Most of the bikes on previous runs were older Harleys. and garage built choppers. (The first year the Panheads out numbered the Shovelheads!) But don’t let that stop you, Ducatis, Evos, SR650s, Baggers, Sportbikes and Triumphs (old and new). All have rolled on the Gypsy Run. The point is, as long as you can hang, you are welcome. It is the person that makes the bike cool, not the other way around.
HOW LONG IS THE RUN?We usually do around 500 miles. 250 on Friday. 250 Saturday. Sunday, ride home.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Don’t be a dick.
- There is no registration
- There is no fee to participate in the run.
- You are responsible for the campsite fee.
- You must check in at the campsite office
- The major costs for the run are paid for by the sponsors. So thank them.
- The beer at the campsites is free while it lasts. (21 and over)
- No one is going to hold your hand. Have your shit together.
- Show respect and you will get respect.
- Ride with your head. Find a pace you are comfortable with. It is not a race.
- The chase truck is for emergencies only. Please have a good reason for calling it.
- Do not ask chase truck to carry your crap.
- Clean up after yourself at the campsites.
- Make sure your brake light works.
- Bring rain gear. No matter the weather, we ride.
- If you’re unsure of how to deal with a challenging situation, please refer to rule number one.
- Have fun.
- We want everybody to have a great time, we just don’t want anyone to die while you are at it. So, Please do not drink and ride.
Copyright 2015 Kickstart Cycle Supply | All Rights Reserved