STRANGE DAYS is a vintage motorcycle show, camp-out, races, live music festival, and all around party! This year's show, Strange Days 10, is unfortunately canceled for the time being due to all of the unforeseen circumstances that are out of our hands going on in this crazy world today. Stay tuned for updates on when the show will be rescheduled for.
Wednesday, May 6, 2015
Join us on a spiritual and mechanical journey! STRANGE DAYS is an annual vintage motorcycle show, camp-out, live music festival, swap meet, and all around party that takes place in the mountains of northern NJ. The official dates for Strange Days 5 is July 10th - 12th 2015!
Friday July 10th, 2015 7-11pm
(no cover charge)
- Strange Days 5 Pre-Party @ The Vernon Inn tiki bar:
340 RT94 Vernon, NJ 07462
- Live Music From “Big Boss Sausage”
- $2 Bud/Bud Light Drafts, Jack Daniels Specials
- Unveiling the ‘74 Harley Shovelhead giveaway bike;
tickets available $10 each or 3 for $25
- Weekend Passes for SD5 available for $20
- Camping Welcome at the Rickey Farm, and old chopper movies projected on a screen for viewing pleasure (1 mile from bar)
Saturday July 11th, 2015
At the Rickey Farm: 442 Rt. 94 Vernon, NJ 07462
- $20 admission includes entry, sponsorship product giveaways,
live music all day and night, bike show, bonfire, and campsite
- Chance to win the 1974 Harley Davidson Shovelhead
giveaway bike (tickets available $10 each or 3 for $25)
- Bike show awards for Harley, British, Jap, Rat, Indian, & Chopper
- Live music all day, into the night, with 2 stages - pleasing hippies, metalheads, stoners, and everything in between
- Vendor spots available, and parts swapping encouraged!
Sunday July 12th - get up and go